Friday, January 16, 2009

The New Way To Recycle!




The new (and classy) way to recycle!

If you have ever wondered what punchjordan is all about...here it is. In this tough economy, we need to cut our costs where we can. Visit your local second-hand store or even a weekend garage sale and seek out that perfect style chair. The wear and tear condition is of little inportance. The chair will cost you next to nothing so you can really splerge on a fabulous fabric and a quality upholstery job. This will give you a new flare in your space without breaking the bank.

1 comment:

  1. I so love this idea and actually have a chair that was my Grandmother's... a friend said she'd do this and I believe it has been sitting at her place for almost a year now... I think I want an estimate from you! Woo Hoo even~

    Jane aka zJayne
    www.zJayne.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete